Covid-19 guidelines for safe social distancing and business practice in British Columbia are continually being updated. This can have an impact on some services but many are still available virtually or outdoors such as ; the outdoor small group puppy classes and manners series for young dogs, nose work and private sessions.
Covid – 19 Policies
- We may limit the number of people to a 1: 1 ratio of human to dog & will enforce safe social distance.
- Hand-sanitize when you arrive
- High touch areas will be frequently sanitized when Indoors
- For outdoor classes, we encourage you to bring your own outdoor chair for comfort and convenience
- Our instructors will minimize the use of student's dogs for demos and we will hand sanitize before & after taking your leash
We Need Your Help too:
- Stay home if you are sick. If you are unsure, always err on the side of caution and please stay home
- Stay home if you have been in contact or possible contact with someone who is sick or has been diagnosed with COVID19. You must quarantine for 2 weeks and be free of the virus before returning.
- If you have traveled outside Canada, self-quarantine for 2 weeks before coming to class
- Use hand sanitizer when entering the training classes
- Avoid touching anything other than your dog & possessions
- Leave extra possessions at home bags, dog beds etc.
- Indoors, Please Limit the number of people attending classes to 1 person for each dog
- Practice social distancing at all times – a min 2 metres apart
- Please use the hand sanitizer frequently
- Please bring your own mask which must be worn when indoors or when you cannot socially distance.
Thank you for your co-operation and patience during this exceptional time
Canine Spirit ~ Training for People with Dogs
For the most up to date information visit www.canada.ca